Wednesday 12 April 2017

University Challenge 2016-17: Best Buzzer Per Team

OK people, time for part one of my annual post series summary: the overall starter stats. If you've been following my blogs closely, you'll already know the best player for each team, but I'll repeat them here so you've got them all together:

Eric Monkman (Wolfson) - 49 over seven matches
Joey Goldman (Balliol) - 41 over seven matches
Euan Smith (Edinburgh) - 30 over five matches
Sophie Rudd (Warwick) - 28 over five matches
George Greenlees (Birmingham) - 23 over four matches
Bruno Barton-Singer (Emmanuel) - 21 over five matches
Nikhil Venkatesh & Adam Wright (Corpus Christi) - 15 each over five matches
Michael Tomsett (Bristol) - 14 over four matches

Honourable mentions go to:

Ben Pope (Balliol) - 17 over seven matches
Tom Hill (Emmanuel) - 15 over five matches
Freddie Potts (Balliol) - 15 over seven matches
Claire Jackson (Bristol) - 12 over four matches
Emma Johnson (Corpus Christi) - 12 over five matches
Ben Chaudhri (Wolfson) - 12 over seven matches

So, there's a quick selection. As usual, I have the full list for all the QF players, so if you want it, just drop me a message here or on Twitter, and I'll get it sent to you.

Be back on Friday with my usual series highlights reel and some afterthoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment